Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit
Released January, 2004
Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit is a tray-based teeth-whitening system introduced in 2004 by McNeil-PPC, a pharmaceutical subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. Promotional material promises visible results after a single 2-hour session.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The tray applicators are first molded and filled with a provided whitening gel, then placed in the user's mouth for 20 minutes. The process is repeated three times, with a 10-minute break between each wear.
- COMFYTRAY applicators
- Whitening gel
- Results after 2-hour session
- Can also be used for touch-up
Instructions For Use
- Mold COMFYTRAY applicators and fill with whitening gel
- Place tray in mouth and wait 20 minutes. Rinse mouth after session
- Wait 10 minutes and repeat steps 1 and 2 (3x for a total of 2 hours)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...